Sunday, January 06, 2008

Two new records for Christmas, and I wonder, what if our lives were like albums, a track of songs a set of lyrics and the rest of us blows away with the decade? It's like that, isn't it, to the people around us? What they see is the polaroid of the moment, and sometimes life lets the shot be a careful one but more often it's blurry and they've nearly stopped caring by the time the picture sets anyway.

I was thinking today how it would be if the direction of one's life were always running perpendicular to other people so that all you ever get of people was that one brief moment that your path intersects.

Tons of rain have been running off my slanted roof for days, and I've a pile of work to do in the renewed effort to make something of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home