Friday, June 30, 2017

Lady death come to get me on her gray horse I can feel how thin it is now between here and that other side I ask my mother are you there will you take me and it's almost like my life is like the blanket covering me now, I can throw it off and go when I am ready it's a short time anyway and a few will miss me I am sorry for that but my ashes will sit on the dining room table which everyone will always mean to take to some farm and never really will it doesn't matter I will already be on that farm and every farm and on all the green hills and in meadows blowing with wildflowers for as long as everything 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gramma's birthday is coming up soon AND it's on a Saturday too!! Shall we make plans to all gather at the river (or farm in this case) and scatter her to the 4 winds?

Love you, AJ

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home